Complete 600km through Cycling in 40days
How C600K-40D Works:
Using the STRAVA APP to record your rides from 5th June 2017 (Monday) to 14th July 2017 (Friday), you must cycle at least 600km, about 106km per week to become a Finisher. Once you complete the run, you get rewarded with a Finisher shirt and medal.
You can cycle anywhere, anytime with anyone at your own pace!
Steps in joining:
1. Register a free or premium account on strava through https://www.strava.com/
2. Register to #C600K40D at http://trisports.ph/c600-40d/
And send us deposit slip or paypal confirmation email to complete registration process. You will receive an email confirmation from us within 3 working days.
• Individual – Php 1,000.00
• Duo – Php 2,000.00 (2 people to do the challenge to meet the total KM distance in no particular distance sharing requirement)
• Trio – Php 3,000.00 (3 people to do the challenge to meet the total KM distance in no particular distance sharing requirement)
3. Download the STRAVA app for your iOS or Android Device. https://www.strava.com/mobile
4. On Strava, Go to club, search C600K-40D club under cycling category then tick “request to join icon. We will accept your request to join within 3 working days.
5. Start logging your activities on STRAVA.
As technology continue to improve immeasurably, Trisports.ph goes online in bringing you an event that goes globally in terms of reach but lets you perform on your own will, place and time. Through Strava, we have created this online cycling-community that gives you a goal and rewards one with a medal and a finisher shirt. This enables you to cycle with other people from any part of the world. Seeing your club-mates cycling details such as place, map, time of the day, pace, chosen pictures uploaded is shared through your smart phones/computers.
The #C600K-40D is part of the progressive online challenges that Trisports.ph is offering. The following are:
R150K-30D – Run 150km in 30 days – Completed
C600K-40D – Cycle 600km in 40 days – Registration Open
RC750K-50D – Run 150km and Cycle 600km in 50 days (10.2.17-11.20.17)
SCR250K-10D – Swim 5km, Cycle 200km, Run 50km in 10 days (12.4.17-12.13.17)
Athletes who have completed registration in the race who wish to withdraw must communicate their intent in writing by emailing us at email@example.com. It is the athlete’s responsibility to ensure that the request is received.
Upon confirmation of the request, athletes may be given partial refund of their entry fee with the following details below:
• Until May 14, 2017: 50% refund
• May 15, 2017 Onwards: NO REFUND
Please also note that your individual entry is non-transferable and cannot be used on other future races/events. Changes in any relay team member entry will be accommodated with a penalty of Php 500 once the registration period is closed. Change on duo or trio category will not be allowed.